Terms and Conditions
A 60% deposit is required to secure your booking and the final 40% due before images are released. The turnaround for post production and uploading of images is 7-10 working days from date of photography (subject to receipt of final payment). If expedited image processing is required, it can be arranged at an additional post production fee.
2. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about InfrastructurePhotos
- you don’t like an image
3. InfrastructurePhotos does not consider refunds for work already completed.
4. In the event of a project terminated on a mutual
basis all deposits and payments for work already completed is non-refundable.
5. In the event of a project being terminated by the client without and justification all payments are non-refundable
6. No cancellations or refunds can be claimed for services that team has offered during special offers.
7. Social media management packages are non-refundable. A client may cancel with a notice written 30 days in advance.
8. Should a photoshoot be postponed due to weather, InfrastructurePhotos will reschedule the photoshoot.
9. In the event of a cancellation or postponement of a shoot by the Client, the Client shall pay all expenses incurred by the Photographer up to the time of the cancellation (100% cancellation fee).
10. InfrastructurePhotos has the legal right to change payment terms if we feel necessary at any stage of the working relationship.
Where additional expenses are incurred by the Photographer as a result of changes in the original brief by the Client/or size, or occasioned by circumstances beyond the Photographer’s control, the Client agrees to pay such reasonable expenses and/or fees at the Photographer’s agreed hourly rate for this project. The Photographer shall inform the client prior incurring such additional expenses.
All of the content featured or displayed on www.infrastructurephotos.com, including, but not limited to photographs, images, graphics, sound, architecture in motion and written content are owned by InfrastructurePhotos (Pty) Ltd and/or its content providers. All elements of this site are protected by trade dress, copyright, trademark and all other laws protecting intellectual property rights. No Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, InfrastructurePhotos (Pty) Ltd’s prior written permission. THE PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES AND MOTION FOOTAGE ON THIS SITE ARE NOT ROYALTY-FREE. © 2020 InfrastructurePhotos (Pty) Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Distribution The use and distribution (copyright) of the final images may be used by the commissioning Client named in this invoice only. If a Client wishes to make any additional uses of the photographs (use by subcontractors etc) not covered in the initial agreement, Client shall obtain permission from the Photographer and pay an additional fee of 30% of commissioned fee.
Client is licensed to use images for customary self-promotional activities such as inclusion on clients own website, client portfolio, advertisements in trade publications, local magazines, internal documents, and for typical press releases. Client may also submit images for industry-type awards.
Out-of-Johannesburg shoots; Defined as travel outside the province of Gauteng, the Client will provide (or reimburse) the photographer and photographer’s assistant (if applicable); round-trip air transportation
car transportation and accommodations, while out of town.
Stock images Standard Licensing Policy
The Standard License allows the use of the purchased image for the creation of different kinds of items (except Items for Resale or Items for Free Distribution, where the image plays a major role in the item and adds value to it).
Examples of permitted use:
- Digital use: articles or publications on blogs or websites; advertising banners; screen savers; wallpapers; software (for PC or mobile devices); e-cards or e-mails; e-books; presentations (PowerPoint, Flash, etc.); movies, videos or TV advertising; unofficial logos, etc.
- Printed use: advertisements in newspapers or magazines; printed advertising materials; covers or illustrations for books, newspapers, magazines; business cards; flyers; posters; CD/DVD covers; wrappers, labels or product packaging; stationery: folders, notebooks, pens, pencils, stickers; charms; calendars; mugs or glasses; mouse pads; T-shirts, clothing, etc.
Creation of Items for Resale or Items for Free Distribution where the image plays a major role in the item and adds value to it is not permitted
Creation of Items for Resale or Items for Free Distribution where the image plays a minor role in the item is permitted
If a purchased File is reproduced in media (published on a blog or website, in a magazine, in a newspaper or on TV), a copyright notice must be displayed next to the File. This notice must contain the following text: “© infrastructure photos”
For Extended Licensing please contact us
Currently you may not purchase any images from infrastructurephotos.com
- To make a purchased image available for free downloads
- To create conditions under which the image may be extracted from a product
- To transfer or resell to third parties a sublicense or rights to the image
- To allow third parties access to the File for further use
- To create an official logo, company name, or trademark
- For any illegal purposes;
- For SPAM mailings;
- To own the copyright and reproduce this images on canvas or any other source for a fee;
- In items or products used to promote racism or other discriminatory practices that could embarrass the infrastructurephotos.com
The fact of purchasing an image gives the buyer a non-exclusive license for an unlimited period of time on an unlimited regions, without the right to grant or sublicense the File to third parties, and allows use of the image in the creation of any kind of item; however, the author does not abdicate ownership or intellectual property rights to the image and remains the owner of this image. All other rights to the File, including ownership and other intellectual property rights, remain with infrastructurephotos.com
Published on: Dec 9, 2014 at 19:51