1. Architectural photography – Our post construction architectural photography tells a story about a realized design. We believe architecture should be promoted with the appropriate level of care and skill to acknowledge the efforts of the design and construction teams. The high resolution photographs are ideal for marketing and presentation purposes such company profiles, annual reports, canvases, billboards, magazine adverts and websites.
2. Construction site photography services – InfrastructurePhotos performs construction photography shoots at regular intervals, from beginning to end, to document all work stages of your project. We provide photographs that capture the actual conditions of the construction project at all major construction milestones. Photographic documentation of surrounding areas, i.e. landscapes, parking, existing structures, adjacent properties, and neighbouring facilities will be included. Our construction site photography services are ideal for:
- Construction site photographic documentation
- Teleconference meetings/offsite meetings
- Improving communication to identify potential issues before they happen
- Back checks of materials/approach used
- Construction dispute resolution
- Remote Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Health and Safety Management
InfrastructurePhotos’ photography enables clients and project team members to view the progress of construction site remotely, by “virtual” walk-throughs, which reduces cost of travelling to and from site and allows for individually working remotely to access the latest photographs.
Progress photography can begin at commencement of site work, for the purpose of broadly capturing site work. These photo shoots are generally performed at bi-weekly intervals and can be coordinated with the pace on the site, if required. When the Certificate of Occupancy stage is reached, our photography documents all walls, ceilings and floors post final inspection in high resolution detail. Finished exterior elevation photographs will give you specific images that allows you to zoom in at higher resolutions for finishes or architecture details.
InfrastructurePhotos documents the on-site progress throughout construction and photograph at certain predetermined stages in order to capture precise, highly detailed and accurate representations of the project at each particular stage. We upload photographs to a secure cloud solution allowing clients to access photographs 24/7 within hours of a scheduled photo shoot. The photographs are available to the client and selected team members. Our clients are provided with password-protected access to all photographic records of your construction project anytime, anywhere. DVDs are also available.
3. Aerial Photography – InfrastructurePhotos provide high quality Aerial Photography helicopters.
4. MarketPlace.InfrastructurePhotos – our online store that sells uncommissioned aerial, architectural and construction images. Each image is sold a maximum of five instances. Once the five instances are reached the image will no longer be available for purchasing thus making our stock images “Limited Edition Stock Images”. All our aerial images are photographed from helicopters.
5. Framed Images – As part of our value add service offering, we offer customised framing on images photographed by InfrastructurePhotos. Our framed images are ideal for offices, hotels, homes and as gifts. Our default frames come in the following two size:
IFP Landscape Frame 01- High quality White/ Black Frames with a single mount of 60mm without an inner – image size 1000x632mm.
IFP Portrait Frame 02 – High quality white/ black frames with a single mount of 60mm without an inner – image size 655x675mm.
Please contact us should you wish to purchase a framed image. email@example.com
6. Photobooks – We also offer customised phonebook design services as a value add service to our clients in A4 and A3 sizes. Please contact us for more information.